The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) Empty
PostSubject: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Sorry all that I haven't been online yesterday, today and probably not tomorrow either, I got a cold (38.6C fever yay, that's 101.48F for ya all from usa) and haven't really felt like doing much, other than check forum and watch a ton of x-files while sleeping. Anyway I feel a bit better today so I will probably be back on my feet soon enough. Try not to destroy the guild while I'm offline (that means you shuurin haha) see you all soon I hope...
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
urvutiburvu

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 pm

yo, better get ok soon... shurin has already destroyed 99 percent of the guild... haha J/K
:-)
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Get well soon~ Smile
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 pm

they listen to me now raitei... i am the guild master so GTFO! lol get better soon man
Back to top Go down
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 am

DO NOT DIE Raitei.... plz ^^ i will heal ya!! /cast Healing Touch {Rank 0}
Back to top Go down
urvutiburvu

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Raitei wrote:
Try not to destroy the guild while I'm offline (that means you shuurin haha) see you all soon I hope...

he already did.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:34 pm

heh well cold is over (sort of) so I'm back, didn't see much change except that Shuurin invited alot of new members, good work
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)   Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a cold (where's my soup Pen?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: