The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Retristorm's apologies

Go down 
+2
shadowsfall
Darkosis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkosis

Darkosis

Retristorm's apologies Empty
PostSubject: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 am

Hello
my name is retristorm or more likes to be known as darkosis (or dark)

recently i got banned once agin from The FUBAR Squadron for my behavior. I would like to say sorry to you all for this and that i took the game too seriously and that i had issues. Now i have fixed those issues and i feel like i did when i used to lead reborn and i have a chilled and relaxed head again.

i would like to apologize to these people:
-raitei
-cleta
-everyone generally

I admit im wrong with my decisions and i have talked with reborn and we hope one day we can fix The FUBAR Squadrons and Reborn's relations and that we can work together once again. i also hope one day that you will think of me as a better person and not the person i have shown for this to take action i cleared out my posts from forums with insults to Fubar members.

Anyway i hope we can all work together on this i would like to hear everyones thoughts on this matter if im banned and this post is deleted from the forum i understand.

Anyways best of luck

Darkosis
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:57 am

again we never had a problem with your guild just you
Back to top Go down
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:37 pm

Sam, as we talked some time ago.... "see you in better times"... some day Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:01 pm

shadowsfall wrote:
again we never had a problem with your guild just you

Well thats nice to know. Very Happy So anyway my main focus is fixing the shit i caused i apologized to who i can but ofc some others i cant because im still on ignore but hey i understand. lol!

anyway this post is now just me apologizing to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 pm

one month late to be apologising, with all the decieving and crap you pulled I don't think I can ever forgive ya, I really hate fakers...
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:01 pm

honestly your right but hey im trying my best to be nice and make a new start i apologized and became the bigged person by admitting to my mistakes and not flipping out when people criticise my apologies i even tried to contact you yesterday to apologize to you raitei but how can i when u put me on ignore.

anyway im pretty much tired of fighting now and it was 2 weeks that i didnt aplolgize but 3 of those days i never played and the rest u put me on ignore. i also USED to be a faker if u wanna know all about my alts heres the nice list:
darkosis
justrix
oni
wildtrix
paladosis
palatrix(<<horde)
retristorm
crusadee(<<horde)
warhorde(<Horde)
Healoholic
larador
and for awile gintonic

^^ cant be a faker if u know all about me ill update this list with my alts so u can ban em
this is me cooperating and proving that im trying to be nice and Honest for once
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Ugh, nobody asked this but, why now?
What do you get out of this?
Wouldn't it be better to just move on and be done with us?
The million dollar question.
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 am

im done being enemies with people i am trying to be nice and people constantly kick me down when i try to be nice understand that my gain is to stop sour hatred but so far u guys have attacked my every effort to be nice ill probaly abandon this now it just seems pointles to me now
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:00 am

cheers
Kkthxbye!
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm

To Retristorm: I'm sort of tired of you thinking/pretending that you have become nice all of the sudden, like the third time you were allowed to join the guild, you said you had become better and nicer and sure you were for a few days then BAM back to your old self...
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

Last edited by Raitei on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:25 pm

that was to retristorm not you Rose haha, I edited my post by inserting a "to retristorm" so all understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:17 pm

maybe we should all just shut up about it and get on with the fuckin game if you dont like each other tough shit aint it, get over it and continue playing. and raitei get online man guild needs sorting out, bank is fubar and tbh the guild could just do with abit of TLC.
Back to top Go down
urvutiburvu

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 pm

i prefer fucked up guild bank and the way it was until now instead of being in guild with asshole(s)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm's apologies   Retristorm's apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

Retristorm's apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: