The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

"War" against the Reborn guild...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

"War" against the Reborn guild... Empty
PostSubject: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 am

I never thought we would actually be at war against another guild (although we got alliances), and most of all I never thought we would be at war against Reborn. However the situation has just gone from bad to worse with Retristorm and now he has recreated the Reborn guild (bringing shame to that name (long ago did raids with em before they disbanded)).

After he left this guild (cause he didn't get the power he wanted) Retristorm has just showed me bad signs, he has whispered me "hope ur guild fails", "u suck" and "miss me deepshit?" and he has also showed up at one time at a guild event to just spam "laughs at Raitei" and saying "FUBAR sucks". Then all of the sudden he sent me a mail today asking if we wanted to create an alliance with his guild... well on guild chat the censored reaction was "HELL NO!" and now we are at war with Retristorms guild.

My advice to all of you are that you put Retristorm (and his alts found at guild banned list) on ignore and also ignore anyone else asking you to join Reborn. Also follow my guild officer note "Trust no one!" cause Retristorm probably still has an alt in the guild and on the forum.

Hope he and his guild doesn't bother you much and if they do you're allowed to do whatever you want against em Twisted Evil

Last edited by Raitei on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:03 am

ohh i can see this is gonna be fun, ill bring my rogue he does most damage
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:23 am

This is so immature of him, without a doubt he didn't get enough hugs or kisses when he was a kid.
/faceplam
Back to top Go down
Xwis

Xwis

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:01 am

meh he also asked me nicely to join his guild and i just said no ty i like fubar

he said oke np
Back to top Go down
urvutiburvu

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:12 am

lol, how old is this retristorm guy? im happy that i havent met him yet, i hate this kind of players >.< brings me memories on my old motherfacking guild master on retail that hated me because i was shadow priest .)
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 am

hahaha, well I told Retristorm that we won't make an alliance with them and that I wish he would leave guild/guild forum with his alts, got a message back saying that "...I wish u and other members (shuurin) would not act like prats..." mkkaaaaaaaay so let me get this straight, he whispers me all those things after leaving the guild and then he says that I act as a prat when all I have done is put him on ignore and posted this war against reborn topic... yea that makes sense, I reallly dont understand him. Anyway he did say that he never really decleared war on us, and since we really have no way of fighting them I'm gonna decleare "cease-fire" although I will make a post about "guild alliances and enemies" where Reborn will be under the enemies list.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 am

I don't even know what a 'prat' is...
On the contrary, I don't see how he can do anything other than his childish /emoticons at us.
I'm gonna suggest that we just ignore him. It's simple and easy. No need to receive any undue stress.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:33 pm

prat = little kid
Back to top Go down
urvutiburvu

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 pm

oh yea, higher lottery pot ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

think you posted that under the wrong topic Urvutiburvu, I'm guessing you wanted to post that in the Alliance topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "War" against the Reborn guild...   "War" against the Reborn guild... Empty

Back to top Go down

"War" against the Reborn guild...
Page 1 of 1