The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

GUILD ACOUNT

Go down 
+2
shadowsfall
Renegade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 am

Hi. Most of u would know me as Rofus or Pepperr. Like some already know, I;m new, so if this does exist just tell me or if it sucks lol

I want to start a new account, but for the Guild. It;s gonna be a raid account. Like you all know, we don;t have all guildies on 24/7, with their Cool charz, that means no raid T-T. This can change. IF I can create this account and let you guys in, we can start forming raid substitutes. To explain it even better here's an example.

Need one more Healer for ZA!!!. How long do u wait...one sec, a min, usually hours. People leave the raid and it's over. Now u can ask a guildy, to join you. All he needs to do is get onto this account and select the healer. Their will b all sorts for each raid. All we need to do is the next.

1. We must select those who will b able to connect to this account.
2. We need to choose and select Names, Class, Race; Talents and such for this char/Chars
3.Will we Vote or not... Depends on Ninja's...I think we need equips for an awesome char.

There are still more points to discuss, can;t think of more. Please write a message and more facts to think about and work out how we can make this happen.

THANX ALL.
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 am

i suggest only people we trust be allowed to go onto this account and also i'd say
human - priest (best talenst for priest)
Nelf - druid ofc
Draenei - shammy ofc
gnome - mage
gnome - warlock
Nelf - rogue
Dwarf - hunter
Dwarf - paladin (TANK ONLY)
human - paladin (HOLY ONLY)
Draenei - Warrior (gift of the naaru is a life saver)

thats about all i can think of atm
Back to top Go down
Xwis

Xwis

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 am

I think its a good idea but i agree with shadow, that we have to pick loyal people which are active!
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

I've seen these sort of accounts before in previous guilds i've been in. They are quite useful but they have more cons than pros.
Shadow has pinpointed one of the main concern we face if you decide to create this account. We have to pick wisely.
I would also like to touch on the fact that we would need to gear each character with the proper gears in order to make this idea a sucess.
Lastly, the previous time I was in a guild that had a guild account, all the characters ended up being destroyed of all it's gears because an officer got pissed at something.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanx all for Replying, this seems like a yes.

I'm gonna make this account and let u guys in on it. All I wanna know is who I can trust. Please send me some names, I think the 5 Kings are all in on the account, bit who els?
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 pm

hmmm. This idea is good but I have one sugestion. We should make one char on one guild acc, because if we need, idk, a tank and a healer and we cant find them 2 ppl go on the guild accs and play... because if they are on the same acc 2 ppl can't play with it... If you want just say me the acc name and i will vote every 12h because I vote on my accs every 12h so there won't be a problem to add one more. If you dont trust me give me just the acc, I dont need the pass.
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Please do not do anything that would contradict and cause an imposition on yourself.
For the record we're not a very PVE guild, other than the fact that we try to create certain raids at times.
Other than the fact that we would need a tanker here or a priest there in our spontaneous raids, I don't see any reason to create this account.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 pm

jeez you guys making it a yes without the opinion of the guild leader Evil or Very Mad

anyway I'm with Rosie on this one, doesn't seem neccasary, only class we would need would be a tank but it just a high risk cause you would need alot of members to know account info to get one that is online when the raid is being made that could switch. Well I won't stop you from making one but on my part this idea gets a no.
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Renegade

Renegade

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 am

Thanx all for the replies. U think this might seem dumb but the MASTER is rite. lol

I didn't know u guys were this active and had so many chars. I think the idea will b useless.Thanx though for the support

SUBJECT TERMINATED!!!
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 am

heh don't worry about it, ideas are always welcomed, just hard to get em through hahaha Smile

ps nice avatar
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

GUILD ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD ACOUNT   GUILD ACOUNT Empty

Back to top Go down

GUILD ACOUNT
Page 1 of 1