The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

i have good news for you

Go down 
+4
Rosie
Divek
Raitei
shadowsfall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

i have good news for you Empty
PostSubject: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 am

Raitei i think your gonna like this mate, because govi/govinis is the 2nd in charge of Warlords (i think) he has agreed to let our guild and his guild raid together as i told him we dont have enough members yet, basically it means that all the raids we do are going to be successful.

so in the long run... i just got us allianced with one of the biggest guilds in the game >.<
i have good news for you FUBARSQUADRONANIMATED
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Well alliances with good guilds are always great, since we now only have enough members online at one time to be able to do the smaller ones, like Kara or ZA, but with their help we can finally do SWP, BT and Hyjal without having to invite alot of noobs from yelling in SW or lfg channel.

By the way, Warlords is one of the biggest guilds in game? I thought that guild was small with only some of your friends in it since I haven't really seen many warlords people run around, guess they don't show themself alot.

Anyway good work, looking forward to doing some more raids.
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Good to know that.... maybe we should even join them? silent
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:50 pm

hell no, stop talking crazy Divek...
anyway if you find out when they do a raid you should post in raid topic, if it is like a day or so before hand, otherwise just say on guild chat...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:12 am

A suggestion: both our guilds should have a chat channel to join if one or the other needs members for a raid... It's simple and easy to recruit more that way. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 am

Ya, we should create channel and every1 could join with /join AllyGuild for example Smile it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 am

hmm yes but since all of Blackwells friends from Warlords got banned, I think we have lost our way of contacting em, since the alliance with em was only through Govi, I'm not sure if the rest of the warlords even knows about the so called alliance. Guess I will see how things are with Blackwell...
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:33 am

Well the alliance is back up although it might be unoffical, I'm in contact with Govi and he will lets us know when they do raids and need people and vice versa Cool
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:09 pm

thats good to hear and also i might have a suprise for you very soon.... imcomingbacktoLagwow
i have good news for you FUBARSQUADRONANIMATED
you cant spell Slaughter without Laughter
Back to top Go down
xenya89

xenya89

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 pm

i like that text with small letters shadowsfall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:10 pm

heh welcome back then, you were gone for a loooooooooooong time Very Happy
hmm I gave Terrel your champion rank so I guess you have to fight him for it again hahaha, now on his terms! (cause champions choose the duel rules)
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Raitei wrote:
heh welcome back then, you were gone for a loooooooooooong time Very Happy
hmm I gave Terrel your champion rank so I guess you have to fight him for it again hahaha, now on his terms! (cause champions choose the duel rules)

Nah Rai... I want a good duel with all our skills... If a rogue can't use sap or cheap shot or whatever then he isn't a rogue... tongue

P.S. I am aiming for one specific rank and that's not the fubar champion title pirat
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 pm

he's taking over the emperor rank! run for ye lifes!
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 pm

oh? I thought he aimed for peasant, jeez was I wrong...
Back to top Go down
Xwis

Xwis

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 am

Ohh cool nice job I could use some big raids:)!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have good news for you   i have good news for you Empty

Back to top Go down

i have good news for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: