The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

so its finally happend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

so its finally happend Empty
PostSubject: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

so after a good while has it really happend? has fubar really died? it seems the forums are inactive i'd just like someone to confirm that its disbannded
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 pm

o

Last edited by Fullers on Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Yeah its been quiet in the guild, core of players who speak in the chat, we need more people to open theyr mouth.
We need more activities for the members also, i hope it gets fixed when terrel has his tank ready and we get to do some raiding.
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 am

Im not playing these days so much because I have every days fucking hard exams and I need to learn these 2 weeks every day... After that you will see the changes, I promise you all that.

LoL retri.. I never told that im pro, that no1 can kill me or something like that... And in bgs... I only die if there comes 6 hordes vs me... I don't remember when I died last time 1vs1 but I'll be w8ing for ya. Cool
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 am

I'm not around due to similar reasons to terrell. Exams and uni applications are everything atm.
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:50 am

same as terrel and theslee + i dont really like wow anymore its boring after playing it for so long, but ill try come back sometime and kick start the guild
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm

they are bringing up alterac valley in PTR soon and if the rhumours are true they are plannin to implement it in the game, in near future.
something new to look up for. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so its finally happend   so its finally happend Empty

Back to top Go down

so its finally happend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: