The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Off again this time i wont be back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullers

Fullers

Off again this time i wont be back Empty
PostSubject: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 am

well after much thought and being flamed by a few people i decided it was time once again to back away from fubar this time it will be permanent as i may soon quit lastwow g bye all and stuff till i leave ill be building on my friends guild he made we are growing and they got my tank now Razz (up yours scrawix and lairon) and g luck terrel, gurp and raitei with whats left of fubar

bye.........
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 am

Ill stab justrix next time we're in org. No

Ps. lairon and gravi are hunnybunny gayfriends. <3 and server lags and im bored.
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:57 am

Cya Retri!

@Darkki: rofl!!
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Crying or Very sad im being attacked a lot recently im prolly one of the most wanted dead players on horde it seems people from The FUBAR Squadron, Warlords, Shinigamis, MusicOn and more want me dead QQ

they normally die first though hehe as u learnt Darkki im not easy to kill Very Happy
Also i got friends who will stab ya when u stab me XD
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:14 pm

I feel sorry for you being targeted by so many people, lol.
I remember we fled FAST when the army of glave heros arrived with you, wish i had my donor items moved so i can join them. geek
I wish you the best for future.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 pm

yeah sadly for you lot i gained high ranks in 2nd best horde guild aswell as a shag load of allies making me harder to kill also i have been working on shadow priest gear and i got my spell dps for Kil Jaeden last night XD ill post a SS later.
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:52 am

well retri tbh i think it might be time i actually come back just to sneak attack you lol, we will see how long you last against one of my rogues Smile
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm

well sadly your a week late as i have quit and given up my character terrel recieved one of my hordies so g bye all and g luck with lastwow and be aware that fullers qi retristorm and darkosis aint mine anymore a friend took over oh and justrix too so g luck all Sad
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 am

Cya for a while! Smile Have fun with what ever it is you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:54 pm

well to confirm for those who dont believe i left my chars have been given away as terell can prove this (he got one of the them) i have also deleted wow hehe Very Happy g luck with lastcrap.
dont die too much terell .
lairon those mages will leave u alone eventually .
raitei when ur active read THIS .
Cleta or better known as Nubdin (fagdin) g luck with nerd raging and being kicked from most guilds for plain noobishness -_-.
Divek aint seen ya in awile cya man.
Bravofour g luck with what ever ur doing im sure u will do well.
Bye Gladdejongen keep hacking and bugging to make urself better im sure one day u will meet ur match.
Govii g luck with raiding.
Aimee g luck with Warlords.
Shuurin g luck with every dude Very Happy try not to torture too many people
affraid .
Tranquility keep up the killin dude im off afro .
Krithius thanks for helping me out all those times i ow ya one.
Madjus thanks for helping me lead reborn and stuff g luck with irl.
I think thats most people bye guys this is me hopefully signing off

p.s ill visit forums still ^^ and stuff but in wow i am no more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off again this time i wont be back   Off again this time i wont be back Empty

Back to top Go down

Off again this time i wont be back
Page 1 of 1