The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

My Lastwow experience

Go down 
+2
shadowsfall
Fullers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullers

Fullers

My Lastwow experience Empty
PostSubject: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:01 pm

well i did already introduce myself but i thought hell you guys deserve to know a bit more about me and the history of me and lastwow. I came to lastwow 1.2 years ago just after it started then i had two characters Wildbeast/ Darkosis then i deleted wildbeast ad continued darkosis and eventually hit 70. After this i worked on my 3rd character paladosis and hit 70 then i was in a guild called "Trump" i then continued and made justrix. Soon trumps leader left lastwow and the guild was given a new leader who had no idea how to lead and he basically screwed our guild up so me and a group of friends left one being called Gintonic and sammyfrost and madjus. Then Reborn my guild was formed and was co lead by these people and others like bravofour ect. Soon after the forming of reborn Gintonic left for irl and gave me his account which i decided to gear up the shaman so that if he ever returned he would be set. Soon after we started raiding we found a small guild and offered an alliance with them "The FUBAR Squadron" <<FTW and we helped them out and eventually did swp with them (ill post screenshot later). Soon me and a few leaders fell out and one guy kicked 100 people from the guild which 50 left in panic. after this i talked to raitei and sent over what was left so people like divek. Finally Reborn ended and i was after that looking for a guild that could suit me and i went through many and got banned from a few like fubar trinity ect for overeacting. Finally i snuck my paladin 2 Retristorm into the guild which i made many friends like terrel and raitei eventually i was caught but was allowed to stay. Then i was obsesseed with power due to be a leader in Reborn for too long and kept trying to get co lead which ended up with me being banned again. After this i went to warlords and made friends became co lead and realised its not what i wanted. from then i realised that i wanted security and a guild with people who respect each other like Reborn and i learned that only one guild remains with that "The FUBAR Squadron" but then we were enemies so i attempted to remake Reborn but it failed but during that time i made more friends and helped people. Then i finally desided to come here again which is when i made Ensi and Adari and now you guys know the truth about me some may find it boring others may enlighten you.

I just wanna enjoy fubar now so please help me save this guild and make it a nice community of friends again its possible it just takes time and our only hope is terrel so terrel i wait for you command.

and btw id like to know what you think about my history in my opinion it sucked and it was hard to lose friends on the way but i hope to make more so please state ur minds
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

wheres the part about you bitching cos you couldnt kill Blackwell xD
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

as i said i have a shit load of stuff to write besides i tried to highlight main events and it was shuurin i dueled i never fought blackwell u were banned while i was lvling retri
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm

ahh well im glad you actually realised you was power mad and yeah i might just install wow for abit but not till my new TB hd gets here so ill be back in a few days
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm

power mad thing is under control btw i tend to avoid getting officer in guilds i did try it once again in fubar but its not exactly the best idea on both sides anyway i just enjoy pvping with my pala and new rogue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Ans wheres the part when I owned your rogue mwahahaha lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:48 pm

not for much longer im practising my stun locking and general rogue detection so soon u will find it a lil harder to kill me
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am

Fullers wrote:
not for much longer im practising my stun locking and general rogue detection so soon u will find it a lil harder to kill me

just remember that prot/holy palas are to be avoided as rogues (I found by playing prot/holy and noticing the lack of rogue attacks and an even smaller number of successful rogue attacks Razz)
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:26 am

been awhile since i last read a wall of text like that, but i managed to read this one (2nd try lol)
nice story, brought up new stuff i would never known of without reading this.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 pm

thought it would be fair if i explaned what i was about as many got confused abotu whos alts were mine and who i was i thought it was time to lay out the cards
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Well your story is to be taken with a pinch of salt, it's good that you tell about yourself and how you ended up here Fullers/Retri/Justrix, but Divek was in the guild before you and Reborn didn't give us any help, other than that we did raids with em, but both earned on that.

It all started when I joined a raid by answering to a looking-for-message from Divek in SW I think it was, the raid leader was Celetarac, with Bravofour as tank, and the raid went smoothly and I thought these were good guys. After a day or two I joined another raid the same way, Celetarac being raid leader again... this went on for some time, me joining their raids when they were looking for people in lfg channel or in SW and Divek and Celetarac started to get to know me more, always joining their raids, we put each other on the friends list to let each other know when we did raids, it was from maybe the third or fourth raid with em that I asked if some from my guild could join the raid which they could. Divek and Celetarac also respected my members even if they had greens.

Things were great, I had a small guild were everyone knew everyone and did great raids with Reborn members. I thought then that Celetarac was reborn leader, he was always leading the raids while Divek often was the one letting me know and Bravofour being the quiet yet powerful tank.

Well one day Divek asked if he could join my guild, which of course I was happy to hear and allowed, and he got some others from reborn to join the guild. Some days later Divek told me Reborn had disbanded and told me of some other reborn members to invite. It was this time Divek said I should invite Justrix cause he was Reborns leader which I did (having done alot of raids with em) and Bravofour joined as well. I didn't know Justrix was the leader of reborn until Divek told me when he joined and I don't think I ever saw you in any of the reborn raids I was in Retri, although you could have been on Gintonic since you said you played him too and I remember seeing him in one raid.

Anyway this is roughly how the Reborn guild and FUBAR met. Good times... good times...
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 am

actually my hunter was in fubar before divek but i deleted it so i inivted him and hey started moving people over for me while i sorted out aa grp of reborns so close but not quite accurate (personally raitei it seems ur story only kicks me in the balls i did alot more than u give credit for u either cant remember or ur pure hatred for me has decided to bullshit)
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:23 am

Sorry didn't mean anything against you, truth is just that Divek and Celetarac was the first people I met from reborn who I did great raids with.
like I wrote, you could have been in those raids too, I just didn't know you then and might have not noticed you enough to remember you, I mean it was a looooooong time ago. The thing I do remember though is Divek whispering me to invite you saying specifically that you were the reborn guild leader which is why I did, if you had a hunter in fubar before that I don't know, could be but was long ago and I don't remember anyone else saying they were from reborn before Divek and them. What was the hunters name?
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:11 am

you must have known divek before rebon as he came into the guild in the last 3 weeks lol im afraid ur facts are wrong we had known u two months before and cele became raid leader prolly 1 month before disband the original leaders or raids were bravo and me

hunter=oni i have a screenie as when reborn disband it was 70 so i have a screenie of oni at about lvl 50
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:00 am

well some things I might remember wrong but I'm 100% sure that in the first raid I went in Celetarac was the raid leader while Divek was the one doing advertise in SW or where ever it was.

hmm not sure if I understood what you wrote but you couldn't have known me two months before cause fubar wasn't even 1 month old (it was just like 2 weeks old) when I first raided with Divek and Celetarac and that was close to the reborn disbanding time.

Oh well, maybe Divek will come by one day and clear things up, no use trying to think what exactly happend that time nor when exactly it was, only thing I do remember is like I first wrote in this post, 100% sure that Celetarac was the leader in the first raid I was in, and he was in reborn that time. Maybe that raid was when you weren't online or something, I mean no one says he was raid leader for the whole reborn guild, he could have just made a raid with divek and bravofour and some others from reborn joined and then me and some other from SW.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 am

it was a karazan raid and the guy that introduced u to the raid was zerksis and divek joined our guild 3 weeks before the disband we were around for 4 months before we met fubar 1.5 months before disbanding. Divek was at the time a friend and we took him on raids and helped him gear bravofour and cele used to lead but sometimes snuffy and tranquility used to help out. (btw i know who came and went during reborn i print screened every join and leave for records sadly i wasnt on when divek join but i wrote down a date it was the 10 june we disband early july
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Lastwow experience   My Lastwow experience Empty

Back to top Go down

My Lastwow experience
Page 1 of 1