The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

In tough times means big movements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullers

Fullers

In tough times means big movements Empty
PostSubject: In tough times means big movements   In tough times means big movements EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm

recently fubars win core as theslee has stated is getting small we can stop this and make fubar pwn again.

Things we could do:

-Invite fresh new members
-restart events
-Find a raid leader or do 1 or 2 raids a week(i am working on a tank atm so we will have a g tank soon for fubar raids)
-More activity on Forums
-Try and find other guilds we could work with.

I am not trying to propose we make this into a "pro" guild i suggest we do some of thethings above to make sure the guilds stay up it is currently one of the oldest guilds on lastwow making it esential we keep it up and alive.

P.S comments and thoughts welcome
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: In tough times means big movements   In tough times means big movements EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm as forum active as I can be without spamming, I am sometimes around in game, but I'm really not the MMORPG kind of player (I also pre-ordered L4D2 and playing the demo too much xD)

but yeah, I will be around in game more when my exams are all done and dusted (which could be Jan at the least) but then I have exams again in June which are also VERY important as basically my whole future rides on what I do this year.

but yeah, I'm still around the forums as much as possible Razz
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: In tough times means big movements   In tough times means big movements EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 am

Im trying to invite ppl when there is more than idk. 5-10 ppl online because if I inv some1 when Im only online he would think "wtf??? Only 1 guy online... fuck this..." and what will happen?---> xyz has left the guild.... I cant inv all alone and no1 wants to help me -.- ( Ensi and Nellinne invite sometimes ). We did one raid to ZA and it was ok. Scrawix was the raid leader. We need to find some ppl that like to talk.. the g chat is dead. We need some1 like Shadow ( those kind of players is hard to find... and the one we had... they left the guild or stopped playing wow )... So.. I need more ppl that can help me, like Scrawix, Ensi, Lairon, Nellinnee..
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: In tough times means big movements   In tough times means big movements EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

i mean sure ill help with invites ill start advertising and hope i dont get muted by mulch again also i can raid and currently making a tank which we could use for za and kara once geared as my brother is a retail tank and i also have friends who have played tanks on lastwow and know what works best. finally ill be helping out with profs we need more enchanters and maybe 2-3 JC's so /w me for advise as i have done both a few times. i cant do jc for the whole guild so if u have free profs learn these 2 they are in demand. Finally i have made a new char and deleted ensi my hunter as i do not enjoy hunters and prefer playing rogues so my char name now is Fullers. Also finally terrel i got ur back and so does everyone else so hang in there and we will be active in g chat and ill help where i can in g raids Very Happy.

Also all old members like Xwis/Pelor we need you back guys we are improving and we need activity and good members so come back. Cleta does not count as that guy uses guilds so cleta read this offer does not apply to u lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In tough times means big movements   In tough times means big movements Empty

Back to top Go down

In tough times means big movements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: