The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! Empty
PostSubject: BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!   BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 am

Aight boys, girls and shuurin, you all have noticed that I'm not online that often (been this way for a month about). This is because of school work, american football trainings, and all those things adding to lack of time, HOWEVER the biggest reason is that I have grew tired of the game, atleast the burning crusade version of it, knowing and have tried all talents/spells and most of the items, I just didn't have any reason to do anything except hold events and have fun with you guildies. The little gaming time I have, I have recently used to be on a wrath of the lich king server, with all the new spells and talents (no I haven't played retail or that version before) the reason to play is back and I find it funny again to try all things.

All of this has made me think about the future of the guild for the last weeks, I have had a hard time choosing between disbanding the guild, giving someone else leadership of the guild or something else. Well FEAR NOT, the guild will not be disbanded, cause why should you suffer? but the most of the candidates I have ever had to give the guild to has stopped playing by now, first choice would have been Divek and Thepewpew, while others I respect most in order (also been longest in guild), would be Gurp, Terrel, Xwis, Pelor, Darkki and then all others in the rank order Royal Commanders > FUBAR Champions > rest. (if you aren't here, don't be sad, I love all members and I might have forgatten some that have stopped playing or left guild, made this list fast)

Now then, who will lead the guild? Talked it over and we have decided to remove the 1 of 5 Kings title, now there is a The Two Kings title there instead, the two members who is this will be Gurp (longest in the guild, but have been inactive lately) and Terrel.

While I will still be in the guild as Emperor, these two will have more power to control the guild in my place, I will of course still leave this forum online and active, cause I like reading and seeing screenshots of you guys, and I will come online from time to time (like 1 time a week most, depends) to hold some EVENTS! I still got a shitload of gold who needs new owners and some good items, and I do love doing lottery and pvp duels.

Oh and if Gurp doesn't come back online, the second person for The Two Kings, might be changed in time, but for now it's Gurp and Terrel. So ALL HAIL GURP AND TERREL!
BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! Gurpandterrelo

PS. If anyone plays wrath of the lich king on a private server or wanna try it out, I'm currently on wowlegacy and would love to hang out and have fun with any of you guys there OR if you know a better server, I don't mind moving. Just let me know, see you all around, will try doing lottery event this weekend so ya all save gold now!

Last edited by Raitei on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!   BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 am

I'm going thru exactly same feelings about tbc, eventho i have all my golden memories from the time, it's getting boring, ive tried playing on this other REALLY competive arena server but doesn't seem to keep me hooked anymore and irl stuff taking over more and more time.
Was thinking about going back to retail but then again catalysm doesn't sound too tempting to level another 5 levels and the arena prolly being shitty as it is in wotlk.
But fubar remains, great guild, ive only been to pve guilds before i started in privates and joined here at what like level 10? Very Happy Was a refreshing change to the nolife guilds.
Ill drop by now and then for sure. Bibuy guise. Take care. I love you
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!   BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 am

we're boned...

just kidding Razz as long as guild doesn't disband I will be a happy slee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!   BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:58 am

same reason as me raitei Razz plus going outs alot more fun than sat inside tbh
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!   BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:03 pm

ive started to feel the same and = ive become a bit inactive too cause im out on the piss alot hehe finally got myself my life back so im sorry if im inactive and good luck raitei im happy that the guilds still around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!   BIG CHANGES, ALL READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG CHANGES, ALL READ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: