The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!

Go down 
+2
Raitei
darkestmage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
darkestmage

FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! Empty
PostSubject: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 pm

So i thought... the fubar squadron is not rly populair, i think our rules must be more strict and we have to do more raids... how is this possible?
If we want to make fubar squadron a pro guild we have to do the following things:
-Kick ppl below the lvl 70
-Inv more ppl but not down the 70
-Kick inactive ppl, that are longer offline than a month(if he didnt left a reason to be so long off.
-Add a test rank... when ppl ruin a raid... they will be kicked when they are test, otherwise a demote, this will ppl sensate so they dont avoid the rules, or make mistakes.
-PPL that spam in guildchat or twist get a demote... or when test rank get a kick.
-PPL that ninja same thing.:roll only on your spec and highest armor that your class can wear.
-Give higher ranks more options, 1 of 5 kings should be things doing like officer.. so demote/kick ppl.

This rules cost some time and the guild will look empty at begin, but when ppl see its a good guild with daily raids and events, etc. They will enjoy and stay.

Oh and i have a new guy... cuz my chars got banned... my new name is cleans, i will join the guild with this, when im better geared.

all reacts and new tips welcome... hope rait will agree with this.. otherwise np man
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 pm

peasant = test rank, I don't like to just have lvl 70 guys, all the other guilds are like this, better to get em new and hopefully they will stay and get to 70.
hmm yea I could kick more inactive players, usually I kick em if they are more than 2 months offline.
you can just report ninjas/pullers or members spamming the guild chat and I will demote em or kick em from guild, I have done this before.

Giving members too much power is usually a bad idea, I have seen some guilds getting disbanded just cause one jerk decided to kick everyone from the guild when he stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:58 pm

just like to add i left cause ppl were giving me shit and saying im ruining the guild if thats true i dont want to so i choose to leave for this reason and so ppl will stop bitching and blaming 1 guy for everything g luck with ur guild ill find one thatll accept me.
Back to top Go down
darkestmage

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:13 am

Raitei wrote:
I have seen some guilds getting disbanded just cause one jerk decided to kick everyone from the guild when he stopped playing.
ye, but i guess all 1 of the 5 kings are trustable right? but if not its fine too ofc. Razz. but if we inv lowlevels the prob is ppl think its a noobguild and will leave at lvl 70, not all of them ofc...

Uhm a second thing is that we need very active tanks.... and much more ppl... we nvr did a 25 man guild raid, cuz there are nvr 25 ppl on. we need like 50 ppl on, at same time..
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:37 pm

if you kick me for not being lvl 70 I think I would have to cry

ya digggggggg?

I've been (and still am a bit) inactive because I am applying to 10 unis in 3 different countries, all of which are amazing, doing my A levels, doing my SATs, doing my personal statement for the UK/netherlands (ugh) and various essays for the US, free time is usually friday/saturday night when I am usually out.

Also, pro guilds annoy me, social guilds are where the magic happens guys!!!!!!!!! (seriously, pro guilds annoy me BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG time)

that's my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 am

darkestmage the guild is fine the way it is and what u are talking about is retarded there is no pro guild on lastwow pro guilds are found on retail also kicking ppl under 70 is unfair its not lvl its skill, social attributes and how they respect each other and 3 some of us have lives so we cant power lvl for instance i have only 3 chars now to keep things simple.

btw raitei and everyone here g luck with fubar im running a small friendly social pvp guild and if u guys need help we will help so anyway cya guys around and g luck with irl and guilds
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:48 am

Theslee and Ensi knows the way Very Happy Raid only guild can have only lvl 70 rule but we're a just a guild trying to have a good community and have fun.

Btw Ensi good that you made a pvp guild, hopefully we can do pvp tournaments together and raids, Alliance cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 am

Sure as long as cleta doesnt act like a dick im happy to help out and get my guild to pvp with u guys ill stay active on forums take my guild as a different branch from fubar also theslee u cry i cry too and darkestmage dont recommend this again fubar is gr the way it is and i only left cause some ppl couldnt accept me and thats fair enough i did alot of bad things to the guild.
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 am

dont change fubar or ima have to come back sort some shit out Wink
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm

shadowsfall wrote:
dont change fubar or ima have to come back sort some shit out Wink

Sooooooooooooooo, England stormshadow is back lol!
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:32 pm

i hope so i miss the competition also when my guilds up and running with pvp and stuff hopefully i can work with u guys and make a solid alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 am

Ensi wrote:
i hope so i miss the competition also when my guilds up and running with pvp and stuff hopefully i can work with u guys and make a solid alliance Very Happy

nah.... shadow is a pro noob. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:49 am

no thats cleta shouldnt get those 2 mixed up theres a big difference lol!
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:12 am

I was jking, shadow is ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 am

Terrel wrote:
I was jking, shadow is ok Razz

i kno dude go onto chat thing
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am

well as of tonight i have become co leader of warlords again (officer) so ye pretty awsome for me
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 am

gratz dude, happy for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:14 pm

QQ left again they are too difficult and as retristorm is the only original char still banned from this guild im prolly gonna leave retri in shinigamis till shes maybe one day unbanned QQ over
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 pm

i was joking about coming back i burnt my WoW discs Very Happy and cb to download them
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:34 pm

shadowsfall wrote:
i was joking about coming back i burnt my WoW discs Very Happy and cb to download them

honestly we kinda need ya but if you dont come back g luck with irl m8
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:35 pm

if i do come back then its only till you sort fubar out
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm

we are trying bit hard when rais not on as much and cletas being a fag but hey he got kicked from horde guild for flaming me and marmite so lol anyway me and terell are trying and were not doing too bad atm just be nice to have some extra help there are many other members helping too and i thank them keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!   FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FuBaR SqUadron become a pro guild??!!
Page 1 of 1