The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

PVP TOURNAMENT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 am

That's right, an all bloody all fun tournament where only WON will end the winner, but don't worry, there are other prizes!

Rules:
-Register the character you wanna participate with to Raitei AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Sunday might be the last day to do so...
-You can join with several characters, not just one, HOWEVER I need to know who are your alts!
-Fights will happend when both who are gonna duel are online and at a place chosen by Raitei, most like IF or Darnassus, also Raitei needs to be present, I will try and be online as much as I can.

Prizes:
1: One item from guild bank tab "Event Prizes" (worth about 20k) and a high possibility for a promotion.
2: 5 000 gold
3 and 4: 2 000 gold

Matches: The fights will be randomly drawn from the list of participants and will be BEST OUT OF THREE fights. IF YOU LOOSE YOU ARE OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT! So loosing even against one opponent will make you fall, try your best.
ALL SKILLS/ITEMS AND POTIONS are allowed! I know some classes have advantages over other classes but a REALLY GOOD pvp player can beat even fights against the odds.

EDIT: here is the post I did about the half way game scoreboard:

Good fights everyone! here is the scoreboard as it is now, hopefully we will get the rest of the duels done tomorrow (sunday), if Gurp and some others doesn't show I will forfeit them as I did today with some. NOTICE: everyone who has forfeit under their name didn't show up for their duels, everyone except Xwis who forfeited at the sight of Darkki, well almost heh, better luck next time for all who fell.
PVP TOURNAMENT! Tournament2PVP TOURNAMENT! Tournament3

PS. I hope you all don't mind my handwriting, and yes that is a trophy, this is how good I draw these thing. Unfortunatly I couldn't get a hold on Tap/Pen to draw it, nor to pose as the girl on the top of the picture, sorry all Pen fans, please don't blow up my car... again...

EDIT: oh sorry forgat to mention, the one in the middle will have two chances to reach the final battle, this is because three people will get to the semifinals and also cause the middle row had the least people who forfeited. It's my decision as a judge so Razz

Last edited by Raitei on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:10 am

Here is a skiss over some of the duels, THIS ISN'T THE FINISHING SETUP THOUGH, YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE!

Anyway I have "assumed" that some are in this event, they weren't online when we came up with the idea but if the following doesn't want to participate then can always leave:
Gurp (and alt), Owlservice, Lightaldoren (maybe Darkaldoren wanna join too?), Mirokumaru and Senpuyaku. So the duels with these members might change, the rest are the right ones though.

Scroll down to see the fights...

Last edited by Raitei on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 pm

donkrieg is gonna learn alot from mine and your duel when u duel my char cant wait whens our duel m8
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 pm

oh in maybe one hour if you are online then, I'm gonna go to the store now....
Back to top Go down
kerel11

kerel11

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:19 pm

NOOOOO my hunter has to fight raitei NOOO.

ok rai, could you give me a break? xD

na, just kidding. im gonne kick yo a*s
bounce
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:20 pm

then ill a*s woop u boozeh
Back to top Go down
kerel11

kerel11

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:28 pm

you'd want that, wouldnt you xD
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:16 am

i know that
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 am

mkay, anyway haha server couldn't handle the duel between Ensi and Donkrieg
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 am

good fights everyone! here are the scoreboard as it is now, hopefully we will get the rest of the duels done tomorrow (sunday), if Gurp and some others doesn't show I will forfeit them as I did today with some. NOTICE: everyone who has forfeit under their name didn't show up for their duels, everyone except Xwis who forfeited at the sight of Darkki, well almost heh, better luck next time for all who fell.
PVP TOURNAMENT! Tournament2PVP TOURNAMENT! Tournament3

PS. I hope you all don't mind my handwriting, and yes that is a trophy, this is how good I draw these thing. Unfortunatly I couldn't get a hold on Tap/Pen to draw it, nor to pose as the girl on the top of the picture, sorry all Pen fans, please don't blow up my car... again...

EDIT: oh sorry forgat to mention, the one in the middle will have two chances to reach the final battle, this is because three people will get to the semifinals and also cause the middle row had the least people who forfeited. It's my decision as a judge so Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

well im out gurpkills was just too strong for me but hey i tried Razz now i know where i need to improve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP TOURNAMENT!   PVP TOURNAMENT! Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP TOURNAMENT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Raids and Guild Events :: Guild Events-
Jump to: