The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Ensi Story (In writing)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullers

Fullers

Ensi Story (In writing) Empty
PostSubject: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Ensi the Hunter of Lastwow. Defender of Stormwind, Ensi was a hunter of skill and greatness once until the horde came and killed her allies and her guild mates. After that she was alone and decided to go and learn the arts of different hunters from around the world until she was strong enough to kill those who had killed her allies. Ensi came back to Stormwind and joined the some good guilds and learned more and more until she found refuge in the guild of "The FUBAR Squadron" run by the gnome Raitei. Here she made many new friends and eventually became settled once again but it was not over yet. She then started killing those horde that had killed her allies in Battlegrounds and Arena's. After this she has no purpose so she now trains others in the arts she has learned.

^^What u think its some story i made up pretty bad english but i hope you enjoy lol!
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 am

the beginning reminded me of Cleta the defender of stormwind, how come all hunters are that? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:05 pm

it was the only thing that fits a hunter but do you like the rest it was a 5 minute job didnt have time to write 3 pages worth
Back to top Go down
cleta

PostSubject: R O F L !   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:57 pm

u are so lame RETRI :
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Ye you left for unstopabble so gtfo of the forum everytime i left is cause i got kicked so Razz and btw i dont give a flying fuck what u think of me all i know is that i wont allow u to get back into FUBAR cause we dont need scum like u around especially since our allies dont want u here either so gtfo and get a life
Back to top Go down
cleta

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:42 am

Karma: As You Sow, So You Reap. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Raitei wrote:

Raitei that vid is funny and true
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Raitei wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 pm

makes it more awesome because our history teacher showed us the "we didn't start the fire" vid the next day (I saw that vid a while back)

me and my mate couldn't stop laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:58 pm

i saw that at college durng a class cause me and my m8 got bored and we laughed so much we got kicked from our class so we went to a other class and continued the video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ensi Story (In writing)   Ensi Story (In writing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ensi Story (In writing)
Page 1 of 1