The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Retristorm at his best

Go down 
+3
Rosie
Divek
Raitei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

Retristorm at his best Empty
PostSubject: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 am

Here's a cut out of some talk in guild chat with Retristorm showing what he is all about:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img188/5897/retristorm.jpg

This would be a kinda good signature really Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 am

Look at this also, taken at other serv...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img39/9744/wowscrnshot080709215939.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img291/2854/wowscrnshot080709215948.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img39/7766/wowscrnshot080709215958.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img29/522/wowscrnshot080709220038.jpg
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 am

Lmao xD! This gets my #1 spot for laughter this week.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 am

haha "other people went against him and he kicked em too" yea I guess he forgat to say that all I kicked was his alts, didnt kick any other member than him posing as others...
Back to top Go down
Darkki

Darkki

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Just lol. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 am

I wonder whether Retri reads this forum, unless Rai banned him ^^
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 am

don't think he ever checked the forum, well I'm not sure but if he did, he didn't use Retristorm as name, and no I haven't banned him on forum since I don't know if he is even here...
Back to top Go down
Rosie

Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 am

It'll be amusing if he does though tongue
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:10 am

terrel's my bitch he wont leave Smile and now i've stolen that and its part of my sig ^^
Retristorm at his best FUBARSQUADRONANIMATED
Retristorm at his best RetristormFAIL
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: you guys   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:11 am

this is gintonic old reborn officer i have some stuff to say:

1. retristorm and cssphoenix are 2 different ppl as i pvped with them both at the same time so they cant possibly be the same person.
2. reborn have neither sadi or done anything against u guys and yet raitei has a loathing hatred for us well fine we are neutral and we dont fight guilds.
3. if you have anyproblems with us talk to us and we will sort it.

if this post is deleted it shows how weak and pathetic ur leaders are as they cannot face the FACTS well fine if so i wish you all the best this is Gintonic signing out.

This is the TRUTH u can read and accept or u can remain sheep to raitei
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:22 am

First of all, if you are who you say you are then you have no idea of what Retristorm has done and shouldn't comment stuff you know nothing about or if you have only heard it from Retristorm then get your facts straight and listen to both sides story.

About 1. have you ever heard of running two wow at once? alot of people do, just get two accounts and voila!

2. I don't hate the members of Reborn nor the guild itself, like I said in previous posts (again get your facts straight) before Reborn disbanded, we did alot of raids with you guys and I got alot of friends from old Reborn, it was a good guild. I don't have much hope for this newly created Reborn guild though, since the guild leader (although the same) is more active now and he's just a bad guy, don't take my word for it, ask other old reborn members and officers. Let me quote Divek: "Retristorm says one thing then does the opposite"

3. Only problem with your leader, but Retristorm and I agreed that we wouldn't bother each other or the other ones guild again so just let it be, these past few days has been quite calm now when we dont bother each other, everyone keeps to his own guild so please don't bring it back up again...
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: really   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:37 am

well i have been on this forum for 5 mins and u all slag reborn and justrix off like anything for christ sake as 2nd founder of old reborn i ask you all to stop and btw i know they are 2 dif ppl cause i actually know cs in real life and justrix lives in england we live in canada also may i remind you reborn (new one) has over 150 members now and we raid all the time and what do fubar do nothing because ur inactive raitei i know all this and besides we havent said a word about fubar and yet u guys seem to hate us and dont say u dont because a lovely friend of mine (not to be named) showed me a post with " war against reborn" if you want ur members to act like that then fine but i will not have any of you threaten me my friends or reborns members as we are peaceful and thats it. justrix has personal issues atm in real life so just leave the dude alone he is currently sorting his life out and doesnt need u ppl pissing off anymore u wanna start a war then fine but we have more allies than u think.
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: last thing   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 am

im sorry if he pisses u off but hes backed off now and as a friend i ask you all to leave him be he deleted 7 chars yesterday because of a guy named shuurin picking on him and he just wants to lead reborn and play a game so i am tellling you to back off.
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:00 am

I'm sorry if he has problems in reallife, but know that we aren't fighting him anymore, yes we have a topic namned "war against reborn" but if you would check it you would see that I have written that the "war" is over and that it never really started.

About Shuurin, what he says to Retristorm is his business only, not this guild, Shuurin and Retristorm has been fighting each other for a long time.
I have told my members to ignore Retristorm but what they do isn't up to me, even though you say they are my sheep (ps shuurin you're my sheep, where's my wool bitch?) I do not control everything they do. Retristorm can just ignore Shuurin, he doesn't have to listen to him.

About Css, sure he could be another person, probably is, but Retristorm still knows him and tried to use him as his advantage to get a higher rank in guild. Also when I asked Retristorm, when he still was in our guild, if Cssphoenix was his alt, he answered me "yes" which is kinda weird. Guess he could have missunderstood or read it wrong.

I do hope Retristorm gets back on his feet and that his problems in reallife will be solved.
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: ok   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 am

ok this case is closed. i will now go back to reborn and stop our members or justrix from making anymore mistakes we will leave you be as u will with us. btw i am the new officer and diplomat of reborn my aim is to repair the alliance between us in time it wont be instant but it can happen justrix is a good guy he has cheered up since and now has full focus on reborn i am here to remind you that he is done with the arguements and he has also blocked banned shuurin from guild and chat. i hope one day we can repair the wounds as we grow stronger everyday and have allied with other guilds.
we would like u guy to know who has been banned for life from reborn:
-shuurin and alts
-cleta and alts << whos laughing now
btw dont put this against us u ban our members we ban yours and these two have done loads to attack us and we are on the verge of doing a full scale camping session on both of the with our horde alts.
thats it im off not coming back here u got a problem with us fine but we wont be going anywhere and our guild grows larger and soon will be back to old raiding.
Back to top Go down
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:23 am

I don't think that our ppl care about Reborn raids Razz you can even beat Illidan and KJ hundred times, that's nothing for me.... don't ever forget that it is fucking game! Only game ffs! When you say "we have XXX members and do daily SWP/BT" i laugh, you know why? Cause it's not impressive... this game isn't based on gathering loot and gear... ppl are most important. I wish you won't gather too many noobs (we also have some ppl that play once for 2 weeks, sure) just live in peace and don't take this game too seriously plz >_> wow, i wrote this? I can't believe... i was demon O_O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:40 am

heh you say you are a diplomat but yet you sure aren't neutral, anyway you also asked how many raids we do, well not many cause this isnt a raid guild nor is it suppose to be, we are trying to just be a good community and help each other out while having a good time.

It's good however that you try to repair the alliance but I doubt it can ever be fully repaired, give it your best though.

Div, nice avatar especially that Warlock haha
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:49 am

wanna know something divek our members have said that u hated justrix but he always said u we a gd guy i have scrn shotted this and plan to show our guild. i think now he will know his enemies from friends we are pve/pvp and we also have a good comunity and we dont have noobs. noob is a word made up by an asshole to mae himself feel better about himself it is also used by assholes.
u hate us fine we dont want and alliance with you now and raitei thank divek and his big mouth u wanna be childish fine we are a comunnity a unit and we will one day become something nice were ppl respect each other. and u know divek justrix defends ur actions all the time and he actually looks up to u as a gd player u have lost that right.
Back to top Go down
Divek

Divek

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 am

lolz, you don't even understand what i'm saying Very Happy hah, nice diplomat Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: pah   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:29 am

Message removed

Last edited by gintonic on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 am

gintonic wrote:
noob is a word made up by an asshole to mae himself feel better about himself
heh well that is the only thing I agree on.

gintonic wrote:
FUCK U DIVEK
yea good diplomat... showing us what Reborn is all about I suppose.
Although I try not judging a guild from what one or two members do, hard in this case...
Back to top Go down
cleta

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 am

damn ..... am so i love with REBORN ....
thank you for banning me !!!! lol!
i feel so important for REBORN ... and yeah .which chars will u camp me with ?? Cspheonix ?? or anyother pala u have ?? wannabe better pala !!
well tht is pointed directly to Retri ...
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 am

im laughin now lol i'd never join reborn you faggot lol
Back to top Go down
Darkosis

Darkosis

PostSubject: my last words   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Also removed

Last edited by gintonic on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 pm

im laughing now cos if you knew me you would know i couldnt give two fucks lol i already have back-up characters for events like this you fucktard lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retristorm at his best   Retristorm at his best Empty

Back to top Go down

Retristorm at his best
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next