The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Final farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

Final farewell Empty
PostSubject: Final farewell   Final farewell EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Well guys and girls, it has been a pleasure playing and leading a great kickass guild like this one, when I created the guild I never thought it would grow so big or survive for so long but I'm sure glad it did. However TODAY I made Terell the new guild master, since I don't play at all anymore there was no need for me to be the GM and Terell has done a good job so far and hopefully will so in the future.
I wish to thank everyone I have gotten to known through the guild and become friends with, and I wished to reward all the longtime members but since most don't play anymore, I decided to reward all champions and royal commanders that have been online in the last week. I sent them all 10k gold, and I gave 100k gold to Terell, hopefully he will do some lottery with you guys Very Happy

I doubt I will be online anymore, but I will occasionally check the forum, but don't expect me to answer stuff fast.

To Terell: I will let you decide what to do with the two kings rank in the guild, you may want to change the name and how much power they have, so other people can become it. Also remember there are alot of good stuff in the guild bank, I hope you will use the guild rewards tab items to give as rewards like I did, of course as guildmaster you can use some yourself if needed, do remember to not give all members access to that tab though.

Alot of people have asked how I made so much gold, well the answer is: profs... profs... profs.. AND a good trading skill, example: I usually bought 1 primal nether for 5-6k and 10 primal life for about 5-6k, then made a golden spellthread and sold it for 20-26k and got a ~15k profit, same with scopes and such, BUY material for a LOW price, SELL the item you made for a HIGH price. ONE HUGE TIP is to sell stuff on horde auction, usually I couldn't sell golden spellthreads on ALLY auction cause people sold em for like 10k, so I sent it in mail to a horde alt and sold on auction there for 26k, no one else sold so I made BIGASS profit, I remember selling lots of stuff for 30k that I bought on ally auction for 10k.

TO EVERYONE: TAKE CARE OF THE GUILD AND CONTINUE HAVING A GOOD FUN TIME! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY!
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Terrel

Terrel

Final farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final farewell   Final farewell EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 pm

I had a great time playing with you, I hope you will visit us sometimes!! Cool

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

Final farewell Empty