The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

Its meee! Pen/Tap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pen

Pen

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but my internet and phone has been turned off, I am currently on my friends computer typing this. I probably won't be back on WoW for months at the least... stupid economy! If and when I get on my disability though I will be purchasing my own computer and connection so I can once more play wow with my Fubar friends! I really miss you guys and cry just about every day from being away from ya'll.... T-T

On another note though... I did make a Myspace, any and all of you are welcome to add me on there as I check it every time I'm over at my friends (Which is like almost every day!) My link thingy is www.myspace.com/queenofbeatles I really do hope to talk to some of you soon.

With much love and heart
Pen!

PS: Raitei, you are still a shortcake!
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Good luck Pen, stupid economy likes to fail at times...

Razz
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:20 am

aww cya g luck with irl and plz come back one day us here will miss ya and btw the title needs to be taken off ya by me got it lol!
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

Well great hearing from you again, though you bring bad news indeed haha, hope you get your computer and connection soooon.

PS. shortcake eh... grr, when you get back I'm gonna have you draw me crushing SW with my foot, or maybe dreaming of it, that would look kinda nice Razz
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
cleta

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:01 pm

To Pen ...
if u are reading this Pen ... i just want to tell u tht am happy u made it thru !!!!
well bad times comes and bad time goes ... u just gotta learn the things tht were made to go thru to work hard so tht u never ever see tht again .....
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:02 pm

cleta wrote:
To Pen ...
if u are reading this Pen ... i just want to tell u tht am happy u made it thru !!!!
well bad times comes and bad time goes ... u just gotta learn the things tht were made to go thru to work hard so tht u never ever see tht again .....

Says the nab
personally dont take advise from idiots who talk bullshit lol!
Back to top Go down
cleta

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 am

Ensi wrote:
cleta wrote:
To Pen ...

Says the nab
personally dont take advise from idiots who talk bullshit lol!

लक्ष्मीर्वसति जिह्वाग्रे।

जिह्वाग्रे मित्रबान्धवा:।

जिह्वाग्रे बन्धनं प्राप्तं

जिह्वाग्रे मरणं ध्रुवम्।

which means !!
""Prosperity resides on the tip of the tongue, friends are found there on it. The tip of your tongue has the capacity to arrest you and verily death resides on it for sure.""
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 pm

you guys need a fire extinguisher to put out all these flames

psssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *goes the fire extinguisher*

no more flames k?
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTvbXMRMnHo

*walks away while whistling innocently*
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
Pen

Pen

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 am

I'll try to come back asap! :3 I really miss you guys! We're thinking about getting the AT&T bundle, any of you have feedback on how fast their 'high' speed is? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:54 am

hope so
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 am

Raitei wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTvbXMRMnHo

*walks away while whistling innocently*

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I actually cried whilst laughing xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its meee! Pen/Tap   Its meee! Pen/Tap Empty

Back to top Go down

Its meee! Pen/Tap
Page 1 of 1