The FUBAR Squadron community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FUBAR Squadron community

For the members and new recruits of The FUBAR Squadron guild.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inLastwow homepage

cya later aligator

Go down 
+2
vensam
shadowsfall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 am

well some of you peoples dream has come true... im off not playing wow no more thats why i havnt been on for ages Razz school has started again and so have the parties so its basically this.. wow or drinking with mates. ill try stay on the forums but i cant promise anything. it was nice knowing you all for that short amount of time and GL with fubar.

Shadow out Razz
Back to top Go down
vensam

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:19 pm

bye bye brat.

By the way, you should take some time and learn how to treat people with respect before you get the crap beat out of you in real life. Although, sadly, I've met people like you before and they never learned their lesson. No matter what kind of beating they took.

Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 pm

or you could do what I do and juggle it all...

ah well, been good knowing ya, although I went to party last night and now I feel like trash Razz

too much absynthe...
Back to top Go down
Terrel

Terrel

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:30 pm

cya m8, I Had a good time playing with you Sad
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Yea school takes up alot of members time (mine too), good luck with your studies!

Hmm I guess I'm free to hold that event you were gonna do now then...
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:05 am

good luck? i dont need luck mate i can look out for myself, another thing i'd rather be out at weekends doing something than sat on wow like you, atleast i have a social life. another thing the reason i give shit to people is because i like to see what they do back if i get hit it means i can fight if they just give me shit then i just laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:06 am

dunno you but with an attitude like that u prolly get beat up alot
Back to top Go down
TheSlee

TheSlee

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:32 pm

shadowsfall wrote:
good luck? i dont need luck mate i can look out for myself, another thing i'd rather be out at weekends doing something than sat on wow like you, atleast i have a social life. another thing the reason i give shit to people is because i like to see what they do back if i get hit it means i can fight if they just give me shit then i just laugh.

chav much?
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Admin
Raitei

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Hmm you don't know what we do so you can't really talk about our lives...
and with the luck thing I mostly meant: try your best, hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
https://thefubarsquadron.forumotion.com
shadowsfall

shadowsfall

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

i cant actually belive you called me a chav -.- thats just not even funny. and no i dont get beat up because i respect people that give me respect, but if i give someone respect and they throw it back in my face im not gonna sit down and be quiet about it. oh yeah and i wasnt talking about everyone here i like most of you but those assholes i dont like well all ill say is fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Fullers

Fullers

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Pah g luck with life nice not knowing ya but if u do come back u will prolly make my life hell but until then cya. (im not the happiest of people nor the nicest im just meh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cya later aligator Empty
PostSubject: Re: cya later aligator   cya later aligator Empty

Back to top Go down

cya later aligator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FUBAR Squadron community :: Members chat :: The Tavern-
Jump to: